This firmware is intended to upgrade the AQ7280 to the latest version.
How to check the current firmware version
Press the power button, and then tap the product information icon.
- Improved the sensitivity of the touchscreen.
- SOR / PDF file simultaneous save function.
- Supports 6-core multi-fiber measurement.
- Applicable inspection probe for Pass / Fail judgment (/FST option) of fiber inspection function.
(Corresponds to each product ID of the inspection probe DI-1000 series manufactured by Lightel)
- Switching of graph display unit in OPM logging function.
- Saved data format in OPM logging function. Modification of unit.
- Folder copy function in file operation menu.
- Recalculation of total loss and total reflection attenuation in event editing.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Mar 31, 2020
||Firmware* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
- Note that you must agree to the contents of “Software License” for the software that encloses or displays the “Software License” as the conditions of use.
- This software product may contain open source software (hereafter referred to as OSS). License terms appropriate for each OSS component are applicable in place of the terms of this license. If there is a discrepancy between the terms of the OSS license and the terms of this license, the license terms of the corresponding OSS take precedence.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.