This firmware is intended to upgrade the CA700 to the latest version.
Please backup your data before installing.
Please read installation procedures throughout before performing the installation.
Zip file contains firmware program file and an installation procedure.
- Improvement of communication command
- Supported the external pressure sensor PM100.
Added "Range" to the setting of the external pressure sensor.
- Added function to update firmware of the internal pressure sensor.
Firmware update procedure is described in the latest user's manual.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Firmware* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.