This software is intended to upgrade the LS3300 data acquisition unit and software to the latest version.
Checking the Firmware Version
- On the top menu, press the UTILITY soft key or the [UTILITY] key.
- The product information screen will be displayed. Please confirm that the Firmware Version is 1.02.
||Aug 13, 2018
- Improved the compliance voltage of 10A Range
- At the 10A range, the firmware update increases compliance voltage from 3.8 V to 4.0V at 10A and 4.2 V to 4.4V at 5A.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Aug 13, 2018
||Software* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
- Note that you must agree to the contents of “Software License” for the software that encloses or displays the “Software License” as the conditions of use.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.