The Acquisition Software is used to connect to a DL850E/DL850EV via the USB interface or the Ethernet interface and record and display data that the DL850E/DL850EV has measured.
The Acquisition Software allows you to do the following:
- Set measurement and record conditions of a DL850E/DL850EV.
- Start and stop measurements on a DL850E/DL850EV.
- Start and stop recording.
- Display waveforms of the measured data, cursor values, and waveform parameters.
System Requirements (Personal Computer)
Windows 7(32bit/64bit), Windows 8(32bit/64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit/64bit),Windows 10(32bit/64bit)
Core2 Duo 2 GHz or better
At least 1 GB (at least 2 GB recommended)
At least 2 GB of free space (before installation)
At least 100 GB recommended when using the auto recording function.
USB2.0, Ethernet 1000BASE-T
CRT and Mouse
Display : XGA or better
Color : 65536 colors or better
The mouse must be compatible with Windows OS.
How to Install
- Download the .zip file to a folder on your PC.
- Unzip the downloaded .zip file into any temporary folder.
- Execute “setup.exe” to start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the installation.
After the installation is completed, both the zip file you downloaded and the temporary folder you created can be deleted.
How to Uninstall
- On the Windows Start menu, click Control Panel.
- Double-click Programs and Features in the Control Panel.
- Select DL850EACQ, and click Uninstall.
- A uninstallation confirmation window appears. To uninstall, click Yes. Click No to cancel the uninstallation.
- The software is uninstalled.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||May 30, 2018
||Software* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.