- Test object: The precision bearing testing system of the mechanical and electrical engineering department of a company.
- customer requirement: They want to acquire rotation speed, oil temperature, vibration, inverter power and other data by a data acquisition device, upload the data in real time to an upper computer for recording and analysis, and control the motor through the controlling system.
Points of application
- The SL1000 acquires the vibration signal and the axis orbit.
- The WT333E monitors the inverter output power.
- The MX100 records the radial load, oil temperature, rotation speed signals.
- The upper computer software processes and displays the data.
- The radial load, oil temperature and rotation speed signals need to be transmitted to the controlling system simultaneously. A signal allocator is required.