This firmware is intended to upgrade the DL6000/DLM6000 to the latest version.
Please backup your data before installing.
Please read installation procedures throughout before performing the installation.
Each zip file contains firmware program file and an installation procedure.
- Supported the new communication command to read the waveform data quickly during the acquisition is running.
- Fixed the problem under a particular setting combination of the linear scaling, the inverted waveform display and the computation(Math).
- Improved stability of some operations.
- Support the new de-skew signal source 701936.
- 1Hz setting resolution for serial trigger and search.
- Fixed the problem with USB mouse .
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Dec 8, 2010
||Firmware* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.