This firmware is intended to upgrade the GS610 to the latest version.
- Improved USB-TMC function.
- Added support for the USB-TMC control.
- Improved source action switching.
It is now possible to switch source actions during a zero-output condition and when measurement auto range is set to ON.
- Added a new status byte condition.
Added the end-of-measurement condition (EOM)..
- Added the relative result output item.
- Added support for the European CSV format.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Dec 18, 2015
||Firmware* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
- Note that you must agree to the contents of “Software License” for the software that encloses or displays the “Software License” as the conditions of use.
- This software product may contain open source software (hereafter referred to as OSS). License terms appropriate for each OSS component are applicable in place of the terms of this license. If there is a discrepancy between the terms of the OSS license and the terms of this license, the license terms of the corresponding OSS take precedence.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.