DIGITAL POWER ANALYZERS
With the growing desire to make efficient use of energy, there is an increasing demand to make more accurate and reliable power measurements. Transient, standby power, transformers, testing, and highly distorted waveforms caused by inverters, motors, lighting circuits, power supplies, etc, all require stable and trustworthy measurements. Yokogawa, the world's largest manufacturer of energy and power analyzers and meters, provides a broad choice to satisfy all requirements. Each instrument carries a three-year warranty.
Yokogawa's power measurement equipment is highly desirable due to its functionality, performance consistency, reliability, and the ability to support a wide range of applications.
Yokogawa's power measurement technology provides best in class precision and stability and provides best performance for accuracy,readability, simultaneous measurement function, advanced computation, and harmonic and flicker measurement.
Accessories for Digital Power Analyzers include: Current Clamp-on Probe, Current Sensor Unit, and Current Transducer for Large-Current Measurements
- 758933 Measurement lead
- 705926 Connection Cable
- 366925 - BNC cable
- B8506WA Measurement Lead Set
- 758931 Safety Terminal Adapter Set
- CT1000/CT200/CT60/751574 AC/DC Current Sensors
- 758917 Measurement lead set
- 96001/751552 Current Clamp-On Probe
- 366921 Conversion adapter
- 758924 Conversion Adapter
- 758922 Small Alligator-clip Adapter
- 758929 Large Alligator-clip Adapter
- 758921 Fork terminal adapter
- 758923 Safety Terminal Adapter Set
- B9284LK External Sensor Cable
- 751521/751523 Current Sensors Units