Power analyzers measure electrical power characteristics of devices that generate, transform, or consume electricity. Also called power meters or wattmeters, these devices measure parameters such as true power (watts), power factor, harmonics and efficiency in inverters, motor drives, lighting, home appliances, office equipment, power supplies, industrial machinery and other devices. Power analyzers also enable engineers to minimize energy loss due to distorted, transient waveforms in power electronics such as inverters, motors, lighting circuits, and power supplies.
Yokogawa, the world's leading manufacturer of electrical power analyzers, provides a broad selection to satisfy all requirements.
Digital Power Analyzers are instruments for laboratory, manufacturing test, or handheld applications to accurately measure and analyze electrical power characteristics.
Yokogawa's Power Analyzer application software manages numeric, waveform, and harmonic data measurements. It allows data tranfer and configuration from your personal computer.
Accessories for digital power analyzers include various voltage and current transformers, clamp-on current probes, and a selection of test leads.
- 758917 DMM Measurement Lead Set
- 758921 Fork terminal adapter
- 758922 Small Alligator-Clip Adapter 300V
- 758929 Large Alligator Clip Adapter 1000V
- 758931 Screw-Fastened Safety Voltage Terminal Adapter Set
- 758923 Spring Hold Safety Terminal Adapter Set
- B8213ZA Safety Current Terminal Adapter Set
- B9284LK External Sensor Cable
- 366921 BNC to Banana-Jack (Female) Adapter 42V
- 758924 BNC to Banana Conversion Adapter
- 705926 Connection Cable for DA4, DA12, Scanner Box (701953)
- 366925 BNC to BNC 2m Cable
- 751522/751524 Current Sensor Unit
- 96001/751552 Current Clamp-On Probe
- B9316FX Printer Paper Roll
- B8506WA Measurement Lead Set
- Measurement lead 758933
- B8506ZK Measurement Lead Set
- B8506ZL Alligator Clipadapter Set
- 257875 RJ Sensor
- CT1000/CT200/CT60 AC/DC Current Sensors