OPTICAL MEASURING INSTRUMENTS
Yokogawa offers solutions to measure both traditional and cutting-edge optical components and systems, along with high capacity fiber lines over short and long distances. Our solutions enable new component technologies such as semiconductor optical amplifiers, Raman amplifiers and different types of doped fiber amplifiers as well as growing markets of NGN optics and Gigabit Ethernet .
Yokogawa's Optical Spectrum Analyzers deliver high quality, cutting edge technology with dependability, performance and flexibility. They are designed to meet the performance requirements of research, development, verification or production.
Yokogawa's Optical Reflectometer offers the shortest dead zone in the industry. Yokogawa's 25+ year history of innovation in reflectometry design provides technology solutions where you need them most.
Yokogawa's latest Optical Wavelength Meter offers an industry first extended life internal reference laser to maximize the usage time between intrusive maintenance tasks in today’s demanding high speed optical research & development, as well as manufacturing environments.
Ideal test system for optical component measurements
- AQ2211 Frame Controller (3 Slots)
- AQ2212 Frame Controller (9 Slots)
- AQ2200-221 Sensor module (Dual channel, long wavelength)
- AQ2200-311A Optical Attenuator module
- AQ2200-331 Optical Attenuator module (with a built-in OPM)
- AQ2200-111 DFB-LD module (1310nm)
- AQ2200-131/132 Grid TLS Module (C/L band, 1-channel / 2-channel
- AQ2200-215 Sensor module (high Power up to +30dBm, long wavelength)
- AQ2200-411 Optical Switch Module (1 x 4/1 x 8)
- AQ2200-412 Optical Switch Module (1 x 16)
- AQ2200-421 Optical Switch Module (1 x 2/2 x 2)
- AQ2200-642 Transceiver I/F Module
- AQ2200-651 SG Module
The MFT Series are compact, lightweight handheld testers with functionality optimized for the Enterprise, Service Provider and Carrier, Ethernet and FTTH networks.
Common handheld tools used to measure fiber networks and optical signals.