The Acquisition Software is used to connect to a DL850E/DL850EV via the USB interface or the Ethernet interface and record and display data that the DL850E/DL850EV has measured.
The Acquisition Software allows you to do the following:
- Set measurement and record conditions of a DL850E/DL850EV.
- Start and stop measurements on a DL850E/DL850EV.
- Start and stop recording.
- Display waveforms of the measured data, cursor values, and waveform parameters.
System Requirements (Personal Computer)
Windows 7(32bit/64bit), Windows 8(32bit/64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit/64bit),Windows 10(32bit/64bit)
Core2 Duo 2 GHz or better
At least 1 GB (at least 2 GB recommended)
At least 2 GB of free space (before installation)
At least 100 GB recommended when using the auto recording function.
USB2.0, Ethernet 1000BASE-T
CRT and Mouse
Display : XGA or better
Color : 65536 colors or better
The mouse must be compatible with Windows OS.
How to Install
- Download the .zip file to a folder on your PC.
- Unzip the downloaded .zip file into any temporary folder.
- Execute “setup.exe” to start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the installation.
After the installation is completed, both the zip file you downloaded and the temporary folder you created can be deleted.
How to Uninstall
- On the Windows Start menu, click Control Panel.
- Double-click Programs and Features in the Control Panel.
- Select DL850EACQ, and click Uninstall.
- A uninstallation confirmation window appears. To uninstall, click Yes. Click No to cancel the uninstallation.
- The software is uninstalled.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||May 30, 2018
||Software* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
- Note that you must agree to the contents of “Software License” for the software that encloses or displays the “Software License” as the conditions of use.
- This software product may contain open source software (hereafter referred to as OSS). License terms appropriate for each OSS component are applicable in place of the terms of this license. If there is a discrepancy between the terms of the OSS license and the terms of this license, the license terms of the corresponding OSS take precedence.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.